If you’re looking for a stamp set with dies that’s good for every season, look no further than Season of Chic Stamp Set and Chic Dies. This combo has stamps and dies for Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
Amazing Beyond Measure
My Team is called the Red White and Blue Stampers, and they are all Amazing Beyond Measure. I made these cards to send to them. On our bi-weekly Zoom, I demonstrated how to make the stamped leaf using our watercolor pencils and water painter. I also demonstrated some bow making tips, so this card was perfect to send to them, as it incorporated both!
Season of Chic
With seven sentiments and images for four seasons, Season of Chic is a very versatile Stamp Set.
This set has dies to cut out the stamped images from Season of Chic, but also dies to cut out details to layer on those images and other coordinating detailed dies.
How It’s Made
- Cut Cajun Craze cardstock to 5 ½ x 8 ½ and score at 4 ¼ on the long side. Fold for card base.
- Cut a 4 ¼ x 5 ½ panel of Very Vanilla. Cut a piece of scrap paper to 4 ¼ x 5 ½. Cut out the center of scrap paper using the fifth largest Deckled Rectangle Die.
- Layer scrap paper (with deckled hole in center) over vanilla panel and secure together (I used a paper clip on the edge). Holding the scrap paper securely, use Blending Brush and Crushed Curry Ink Pad to add color to vanilla panel through the scrap paper’s hole. Remove scrap paper and discard or save for another project. Stamp sentiment on Vanilla panel with Cajun Craze ink.
- Cut Very Vanilla panel (with blended center) with largest die from Deckled Rectangles Dies. Attach to card base.
- Cut a detailed leaf from Cajun Craze cardstock scrap. Attach to card with glue.
- Stamp leaf in Cajun Craze on Watercolor Paper. Color center of leaf with Pumpkin Pie Watercolor Pencil and outer edges with Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil. Use Water Painter to blend colors. Cut with coordinating die and attach to card with Dimensionals.
- Add a small linen thread bow to leaf with mini glue dot. Color three small rhinestones with Dark Pumpkin Pie Blend and adhere to card.
The Fixin’sProduct List
I’d love for you to shop with me! You may visit my store by clicking on any of the products above or on the 24/7 Shopping link at the bottom of the page. If your order is less than $150, please help me out by using the Host Code. But, if your order is $150 or more, DON’T use the Host Code because you’ve earned FREE product!
CURRENT HOST CODE: R6GWDNFP
Thanks for supporting my small business. I appreciate every single order!!