Today’s post is an introduction to the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. You can find it in the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog on page 43. Puff Paint is the perfect accent for your Christmas and Winter projects.
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint is advertised by Stampin’ Up! As a wintry accent for creating perfect puffs of snow. It does do this very well.
Easy to Use
Simply shake the bottle before using, apply a thin coating to your artwork and use the Heat Tool to transform it into festive 3D snowflake accents.
A Few Examples
Not Just for Snow
Snowfall Accents Puff paint is not just for snow! This decorative accent can be used for so many more creative accents. Such as:
- Beverage foam – any beverage that has a foamy layer on top – such as a freshly poured mug beer or a root beer float
- Whipped Cream – top off a dessert image or ice cream shake with a topping of fluffy whipped cram
- Marshmallows – add dimension to a s’more dessert image or a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows floating on top
- Bubble Bath – imagine a bubble bath overflowing with bubbles – give those bubbles some dimension & texture with this puff paint
- Clouds – add dimension to images of clouds to emphasize
- Stones – give a stone walkway some dimension by adding puff paint to the stones. Then add color after heat setting with a Stampin’ Write Marker or Blends Marker.
Note: Stampin’ Up! Does warn that applying the paint over a stamped image may cause the ink to smear. I did not experience this, but I suggest you test a sample before applying the paint to a piece of artwork that you have spent a lot of time working on.Product List
I’d love for you to shop with me! You may visit my store by clicking on any of the links above or the 24/7 Shopping link at the bottom of the page. If your order is less than $150, please help me out by using the Host Code. But, if your order is $150 or more, DON’T use the Host Code because you’ve earned FREE product!
CURRENT HOST CODE: 3GN2YTU4