Today’s project uses the Them Bones Suite Collection from the new September – December 2023 Mini Catalog! So many fun products in this catalog, including supplies to make this cute dancing skeleton card. What could make this card any better? How about Glow-in-the-dark Embellishments?!
Them Bones Suite Collection
This Suite Collection includes so many fun coordinating products…. the Bag of Bones Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies bundle, Glow-in-the-Dark Bats and Ghosts, Glow-in-the-Dark Specialty Paper, and Them Bones Designer Series Paper.
Them Bones Card Instructions:
- First, score 5 ½” x 8 ½” Starry Sky cardstock at 4 ¼” on long side and fold for card base.
- Cut 3 1/8” x 5” panel of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Cut “spotlight” panel from Them Bones DSP. Adhere “spotlight” panel to Pumpkin Pie panel.
- Stamp bats randomly on edges of card base using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Center and adhere Pumpkin Pie Panel to card base.
- Use coordinating dies to cut skeleton from Them Bones DSP. Cut hat, shoes, and bowtie from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, and cut cane and bones from Basic White cardstock. Use black marker to add accents to hat band and shoes. Adhere skeleton in the spotlight and add hat, shoes, bowtie, cane and bones.
- Stamp greeting in Memento Tuxedo Black on Pumpkin Pie scrap and roughly cut with paper snips. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Finally, add glow-in-the-dark bats for embellishment.
The Fixin’sProduct List
I’d love for you to shop with me! You may visit my store by clicking on any of the products above or on the 24/7 Shopping link at the bottom of the page. If your order is less than $150, please help me out by using the Host Code. But, if your order is $150 or more, DON’T use the Host Code because you’ve earned FREE product!
CURRENT HOST CODE: R6GWDNFP
Thanks for supporting my small business. I appreciate every single order!!