It’s Finally Here! – Celebrating 30 Years – The New Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog
Don’t you just love receiving a new and shiny catalog from your favorite store in the mail? How about a copy of the new 2018-2019 annual catalog from Stampin’ Up!: LOVE IT – LIVE IT – SHARE IT. 30 YEARS OF LOVING WHAT WE DO.
There are some great new project kits, and some all-inclusive kits that you won’t want to miss. The project kits require additional products like inks and stamps, but the all-inclusive kits have everything you need to create the projects.
The catalog has been broken down into numerous suites:
1) Tea Room – dainty, delicate images and elegant touches of copper;
2) Animal Expedition – makes any occasion a fun adventure and is perfect for the little ones in our lives;
3) Delightfully Detailed – gorgeous, detailed laser-cut images paired with watercolor wash designs;
4) Best Route – products designed for all your adventures, including some great designer series paper perfect for masculine cards;
5) Broadway Bound – bold images and marquee signs to make a big statement on your projects;
6) Twinkle Twinkle – leave your little ones seeing stars when you share your stellar creations;
7) Under the Mistletoe – create gorgeous greenery to celebrate the Christmas season;
8) Petal Promenade – infuse your projects with elegant photographic images and messages of encouragement;
9) Tropical Escape – experience the lush feel of the tropics without leaving home;
10) Garden Impressions – bring a flower garden blooming to life on your projects;
11) Nature’s Poem – beautiful, natural images designed to use with a variety of techniques;
12) Tranquil Textures – images and embellishments designed to give your projects gorgeous texture;
13) Graceful Glass – the grace and elegance of stained glass;
14) Share What You Love – a suite to celebrate 30 years of Stampin’ Up! and loving what you do.
And what would a new catalog be without some beautiful new embellishments – leaf trinkets, blossoms elements, and tinted faceted buttons. I could go on and on but then I would ruin it for you by not letting you discover the new catalog on your own.
A new catalog is much more than just beautiful products and projects. It’s a bridge that brings people together, and in some cases, changes lives for good. If you haven’t gotten your new catalog yet, let me know, and get ready to create some handmade happiness!